73rd Annual Forum & Technology Display
Ft. Worth, Texas, USA
"The Future of Vertical Flight"
AHS International's 73rd Annual Forum & Technology Display is the world's leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. The three-days of technical sessions will include well over 200 technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems, as well as invited presentations and discussions by leaders in industry and government.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting-edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
- Authors: Download the Call for Papers! Abstracts are due
September 19, 2016
and papers are due March 16, 2017. When writing your abstract, please use the Forum 73 Abstract Template/Guidelines (MS Word doc).
- Attendees: Save the date and start planning your trip!
- Exhibitors: Download the Forum 73 Exhibitor Application and reserve your space! Prime exhibit space will not last long. If you have not yet submitted a request for Forum 73 exhibit application, please complete an exhibit application and email it back to AHSExhibits@vtol.org. Please contact David Renzi regarding available exhibit space.
- Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are available — coming soon!
- Technical papers! Learn from experts in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology.
- Hear from leaders in industry, academia and government to gain their perspectives on the future of vertical flight technology. The Forum will include panels of the leaders of major helicopter manufacturers and suppliers, US Army and US Navy/Marine Corps aviation program managers, and other vertical flight science and technology leaders in government and industry.
- See the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations in our extensive technology display.
- Interact and share ideas with more than 1,000 of the world's leading vertical flight professionals.
- Recognition of AHS award winners and scholarship recipients at the Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Special Forum-related activities on Monday, May 8 and Friday, May 12, including short courses, tours and the MAV Student Challenge.
- And much, much more!
Don't miss Forum 73 — The Future of Vertical Flight!
Updated July 21, 2016