AHS 69th Annual Forum and Technology Display:
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Conference in the World!
May 21 – 23, 2013
Phoenix Convention Center
"Advancing Vertical Flight Technology in Demanding Environments"
Forum 69 sets course for Southern Arizona - A Global leader for Aerospace and Defense Technology
AH-64 production in Mesa, AZ
Photo Courtesy of Phoenix Business Journal
Exhibiting at Forum 69 will introduce your company to a region that plays a key manufacturing role in both civil and military rotorcraft. The State of Arizona employs more than 470,000 aerospace and aviation professionals, many dedicated to the design and manufacturing of aircraft, engines and propulsion technology, weapon systems, and auxiliary equipment or parts. Leading helicopter technology firms operating in Arizona include the Boeing Company, Honeywell, BAE Systems and MD Helicopters. Key VTOL programs and components manufactured in Arizona include Boeing’s AH-6 Light Attack and AH-64D Apache Longbow helicopter, Boeing’s rotorcraft phantom works, MD Helicopter civilian and military helicopter production, Honeywell propulsion and safety systems and BAE Systems Simula aircraft seating. The region is also well known for testing and manufacturing unmanned aerial vehicles, avionic systems, and missile navigation and guidance systems.
With over $12 billion in U.S. Department of Defense contracts and supported by 468 defense firms, 17 military installations and exceptional aerospace / engineering programs at leading educational institutions, Arizona offers an ideal destination for Forum 69.
Who will attend Forum 69?
Forum 69 is the longest running and most established rotorcraft event in the industry. Unlike other trade shows, the AHS Forum provides access to an elite technical community responsible for directing the engineering and manufacturing processes of the global rotorcraft industry. Exhibitors will interface with top program decision-makers on the show floor during unopposed exhibit hall viewing hours as well as at exhibit hall luncheons, receptions and industry-wide sessions such as the US Army and US Navy / Marine Corps military program manger briefings. In addition, top ranking officers from the military source selection committees of the US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, Canadian Department of National Defence and international counterparts will seek out your companies products, capabilities and expertise for their training and operation needs.
Showcase your technology, products and services
The AHS Forum 69 Technology Display is the most extensive exposition addressing the needs of the VTOL, STOVL and related aerospace industry. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical lift technology including:
- Design Capabilities
- Display Systems
- Engine / Propulsion
- Fuel and Utility Systems
- Health and Usage Monitoring Systems
- Mission Support
- Rotorcraft Research and Development
- Safety Systems
- Simulation and Training
- Unmanned VTOL Aircraft
- University Research Programs
Exhibit package includes:
- Quality backdrop draping and divider rails
- Booth identification sign
- Company listing in the Forum 69 Final Program
- Complimentary guest passes for distribution to your customers
- 24-hour security in the Exhibit Hall
- One full registration package for each 10'x10' unit of display space purchased (limited to a maximum of five badges). Your registration package provides access to technical sessions, Exhibit Hall lunches and receptions, the AHS Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Two exhibitor badges for each 10x10 unit of display space (limited to a maximum of ten badges). Your exhibitor badges provide access to the Exhibit Hall during scheduled hours and include exhibitor lunches and receptions.
Reserve exhibit space today!
To select exhibit space, simply download and complete the Forum 69 exhibit space application and return it to AHS by fax or email. If you would prefer to speak with someone regarding available exhibit space, please contact AHS at 703-684-6777 x105 or by email.
Please download the following important documents:
Forum 69 Exhibitor Prospectus * Forum 69 Exhibitor Application and Rules * Forum 69 Floorplan
* Forum 69 Sponsorship Opportunities * Forum 69 Sponsorship Application * AHS Forum 69 Exhibitor Registration Manual * Forum 69 Freeman Service Kit
AHS Forum 69 Exhibit Hall hours
Phoenix Convention Center
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 23, 2013
9:00 AM - 12:00 noon
Please note: exhibit hours are subject to change.