Pacific Vertiflite Conference on
and 3rd Asian-Australian Rotorcraft Forum (ARF)
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
18-19 Dec 2014
Jointly organized by the AHS Australia and Singapore Chapters
Save The Date!
- May 2, 2014: Abstract Due
- June 2, 2014: Acknowledgement of Acceptance of Paper
- September 1, 2014: Full Conference Paper Submission
- October 10, 2014: Comments and Feedback on Technical Papers by Reviewers
- October 31, 2014: Final Paper Submission
- November 17, 2014: PowerPoint SlidesSubmission
Call for Papers: Aerodynamics, Structures & Materials, Propulsion, Design, Avionics & Systems, Operations, Product Support and Asset Management. Please download the Abstract Template for Australian Meetings for abstract submittals!
About the Venue: Voted multiple times as the world’s most liveable city, Melbourne (the capital of the State of Victoria) is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city with a seaside setting on Port Phillip Bay offering the very best in major events and festivals, shopping, nightlife, food and wine and unique experiences.
2 Convention Ctr Place South Wharf
As the only hotel with direct access to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center, guests are able to walk directly to MCEC's modern conference and event facilities from within the hotel. With onsite event spaces suitable for social function from 10 to 5000, and a unique partnership with MCEC offering 52 meeting rooms for up to 480, the hotel offers the ultimate venue.
- Dr Arvind Sinha, Chair
- Mr Robert Hood, Program Chair
- Dr Subhash Sharma, Administration Chair
- Mr Trent Hollier, Event Manager
Asian Australian Rotorcraft Forum Executive Committee
- Dr Arvind Sinha - Australia
- Prof Pinqi Xia - China
- Dr Yasutada Tanabe - Japan
- Dr Duck-Joo Lee - Soutn Korea
- Dr Ranjan Ganguli - India