The July-August 2013 issue of Vertiflite is now available!
Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/my-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online Library to flip through all issues since 2011, or go to the AHS Online Store and you can download and read all of our issues back to 1953!
That's right -- we have all 60 years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online -- nearly 800 issues! Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever! All issues are available for download -- free for AHS Members!
Non-members can purchase pdf issues for $30 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, you should join today!
- Commentary: AHS International is the Forum for Vertical Flight
- Measured for the Market: Bell’s 525 Relentless Defined
- Transition Up: AgustaWestland’s Yeovil Begins Civil Work
- Moving Toward the Next Generation: Joint-Multi Role Advances
- Navigating Demanding Environments: Forum 69 Surpasses Expectations
- AHS International 69th Annual Awards
- Leadership Profile: John Garrison, President and CEO, Bell Helicopter
Read this sample article from the July-August 2013 issue:
"Since the American Helicopter Society was founded 70 years ago, the Annual Forum has provided an unequalled opportunity for government, industry and academia to work together to tackle the toughest challenges in vertical flight."