Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/my-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online Library to flip through all issues since 2011.
Or, you can go to the AHS Online Store and download pdfs of any of our issues back to 1953. That's right -- we have all 61 years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online -- nearly 800 issues! Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever! All issues are available for download -- free for AHS Members!
Non-members can purchase pdf issues for $30 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, you should join today!
- Commentary: The Best of Times, The Worst of Times
- Helijet – A Modern Success Story
- Helicopter Noise: What is the Problem?
- Affordable Glass
- US Military Update: Programs of Record?
- The Shape of Things to Come
- More than Monitoring: CBM+
- British Industry Accelerating
- Airbus Helicopters “Sorely Tested” by 2013 Events
- Future Heavy Transport Helicopter: Industry Innovates for a NATO Need
- Prouty Column: Wing Versus Rotor, Part 1
- Book Review: The Bell 47 Helicopter Story
- Leadership Profile: Kimberly K. Smith, FAA
- Aeromechanics Meeting is a Huge Success