The March/April 2016 issue of Vertiflite is now available! Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/my-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online Library to flip through all issues since 2011.
Or, you can go to the AHS Online Store and download the pdf for this or any of our issues back to 1953! We have 62+ years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online — nearly 800 issues! Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever! All issues are available for free download for AHS Members!
Non-members can purchase pdf issues for $30 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, you should join today!
- DoD FY17 Budget Submitted; FVL Funded
- Commentary: Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Future Capabilities
- Annual US Military Programs Review: Bridging The Gap
- Robinson Makes New R44, More R66s:
Robinson shows record sales and unveils R44 Cadet
- Different Course, Same Destination:
Curtiss-Wright stays vibrant through organic growth and key acquisitions
- Digital Dolphin: The US Coast Guard gives the MH-65E
an integrated cockpit to navigate national airspace
- The National Rotorcraft Technology Center:
Developing Emerging Technologies for Vertical Lift
- Made in Italy: From Agusta to the Finmeccanica Helicopter Division
- Tiltrotors Accelerate in Russia:
At least three Russian companies are flying new unmanned tiltrotors
- Urban Aero’s AirMule Flies Free:
Internal rotor Fancraft reaches major milestone
- Leadership Profile: Dr. Catherine Kilmain, EVP Engineering, Bell Helicopter
- Vertical Flight Foundation Testimonials:
Prof. JVR Prasad and Dr. David Haas (1985)
- Aeromechanics Design to the Max:
San Francisco AHS meeting is a huge success
Download and read the latest issue today!
About the Cover
Posted Feb 23, 2016