Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/my-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online Library to flip through all issues since 2011.
Or, you can go to the AHS Online Store and download pdfs of any of our issues back to 1953. That's right -- we have all 61 years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online -- nearly 800 issues! Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever! All issues are available for download -- free for AHS Members!
Non-members can purchase pdf issues for $30 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, you should join today!
- Commentary: Innovation Outpaces Regulation
- Industry Briefs
- Defining Power
- Is Too Much Automation A Bad Thing?
- Engineering’s Got Talent
- No Cats, No Traps, Just COD and VOD
- The Shape of Things to Come, Pt 2
- The Sznycer-Gottlieb Grey Gull: Canada’s First Certified Helicopter
- China Civil Helicopter Summit 2014
- Ray Prouty’s Column: Wing Versus Rotor, Part 4
- Leadership Profile: Dr. John D. Berry
About the Cover
AgustaWestland provided this exclusive image of their NextGen Civil Tiltrotor (NGCTR) concept for Clean Sky 2 – one of the Shapes of Things to Come.