Vertiflite magazine is the official publication of the American Helicopter Society International, the professional society for the advancement of vertical flight technology and its useful application throughout the world. Vertiflite's editorial energies are devoted to informing our readers of the advances being made in the industry and encouraging increasingly broader use of vertical flight aircraft.
- Jan-Feb 2015 issue: Next Gen Maintenance for Next Gen Helicopters
- Nov-Dec 2014 issue: Helicopter Noise: The People’s Perspective – Los Angeles County
- March-April 2014 issue: Helicopter Canada, by Kenneth I. Swartz
- January-February 2014 issue: OEM Perspectives on Noise, by Mike Hampson
- September-October 2013 issue: The Atlas Human Powered Helicopter: How We Won The AHS Sikorsky Prize, by Dr. Todd Reichert and Cameron Robertson, AeroVelo
- May-June 2013 issue: Project Zero, by Mike Hirschberg
- January-February 2013 issue: U.S. Rotorcraft Procurements Advance Under Cloud of Budgetary Doubts, by James T. McKenna
Vertiflite is included with AHS membership. It is also available to non-members by subscription for $170 per year. Single issues are also available for $30 for members or $50 for non-members (shipping included). Vertiflite is now being published six times a year!
Members can flip through recent issues of Vertiflite online through My AHS or can download the magazine for free from the AHS Online Store. Non-members can purchase electronic copies through the AHS Online Store.
Advertisers: don't miss your opportunity to have your products considered by the world's premier vertical flight technologists. Check out our Media Kit.
Send letters to the editor, press releases and story ideas to the Vertiflite editor.
Send subscription orders and address changes to:
2701 Prosperity Ave, Suite 210
Fairfax, VA 22031, USA
(703) 739-9279 (fax)
Or, send us an email!
Mike Hirschberg, Publisher
Kay Brackins, Graphic Designer
Betty Chen, Editorial Assistant
Frank Colucci, Contributor
Ian Frain, Contributor
Andy Healey, Contributor
Robert Moorman, Contributor
Louis "Bud" Skriba, Contributor
Protected by international copyright
ISSN 2166-933 (online)
ISSN 0042-4455 (print)