- 56 pages
- SKU # : v_1994_v40_n05
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $0.00!
Vertiflite, September/October/November1994Authors / Details:
- Civil Tiltrorot Economics - Flater, M. E. Rhett (AHS International)
- Back by popular Demand… The AHS Obscure History Maker. Can You Name It? - Schneider, John J.
- Reading the Journal for Fun and Profit: The October 1994 Issue - Huston, Robert J. (NASA)
- Helicopter Market Trends Ready for Mass Transit - Buckley, Eugene (Sikorsky Aircraft)
- Technology Forecast: The Urban Rotorcraft Transportation System - Wasson, James W.
- Whatever Happened to Helicopter Airlines? - Lawrence, David
- Flight Simulation Committee Highlights - Ferranti, Michael
- The Autogyro: Musings of a Pioneer - Fischer, Christoph
- Engine Industry Consolidates - Flater, M. E. Rhett (AHS International)
- Out of the Past - Progress? The Autogiro - Predecessor of the Successful Helicopter Roots of the European Helicopter Industry - Schneider, John J.
- Can We Afford NOT to Have It? - Stanzione, Kaydon A.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership