AHS 72nd Annual Forum and Technology Display:
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Conference in the World!
"Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Future Capabilities"
May 17 – 19, 2016
Palm Beach County Convention Center
West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Forum 72 Showcases Vertical Flight in an Emerging Market
The 72nd AHS Annual Forum and Technology Display will convene on May 17-19, 2016 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Located in the heart of the West Palm Beach entertainment district and near Sikorsky’s Development Flight Center, this new Forum venue promises to deliver an outstanding event experience for all that attend. Although best known for its shoreline and tourist attractions, Palm Beach County is also home to a well-established aerospace and aviation industry employing more than 20,000 professionals.
Key VTOL/Aerospace interests located in Palm Beach County:
- Sikorsky Development Flight Center
- Pratt & Whitney Engine Center
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems Training and Underseas Systems
- Belcan Corporation - Engineering Services
- Power Systems Manufacturing
- US Naval Undersea Warfare Center
Who will attend Forum 72?
Forum 72 is the longest running and most established rotorcraft event in the industry. Unlike other trade shows, the AHS Forum provides access to an elite technical community responsible for directing the engineering and manufacturing processes of the global rotorcraft industry. Exhibitors will interface with top program decision-makers on the show floor during unopposed exhibit hall viewing hours as well as at exhibit hall luncheons, receptions and industry-wide sessions such as the US Army and US Navy / Marine Corps military program manger briefings. In addition, top ranking officers from the military source selection committees of the US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, and international counterparts will seek out your companies products, capabilities and expertise for their training and operation needs.
Who will exhibit at Forum 72?
The AHS Forum 72 Technology Display is the most extensive exposition addressing the needs of the VTOL, STOVL and related aerospace industry. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in aviation technology.
- Design Capabilities
- Display Systems
- Engine / Propulsion
- Fuel and Utility Systems (FUS)
- Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS)
- Mission Support
- Rotorcraft Research and Development
- Safety Systems
- Simulation and Training
- Uninhabited VTOL Aircraft
- University Research Programs
What is included with exhibit space?
- Quality backdrop draping and divider rails
- Booth identification sign
- Company listing in the Forum 72 Final Program
- Complimentary guest passes for distribution to your customers
- 24-hour security in the Exhibit Hall
- One full registration package for each 10'x10' unit of display space purchased (limited to a maximum of five badges). Your registration package provides access to technical sessions, Exhibit Hall lunches and receptions, the AHS Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Two exhibitor badges for each 10x10 unit of display space (limited to a maximum of ten badges). Your exhibitor badges provide access to the Exhibit Hall during scheduled hours and include exhibitor lunches and receptions.
How do I select exhibit space?
To select exhibit space, simply download the Forum 71 exhibit space Application and floor plan and return a completed copy back to AHS by email or by fax at 703-739-9279. If you would prefer to speak with someone regarding available exhibit space, please contact AHS at 703-684-6777, x105.
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 19, 2016
9:00 AM - 12:00 noon
Please note: exhibit hours are subject to change.
Palm Beach County Convention Center