AHS 73rd Annual Forum and Technology Display:
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Conference in the World!
"The Future of Vertical Flight"
May 9-11, 2017
Fort Worth Convention Center
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Connect with leading manufacturers at Forum 73
The 73rd AHS Annual Forum and Technology Display will convene May 9-11, 2017 at the Fort Worth Convention Center. Exhibiting at Forum 73 will introduce your organization to a region critically important to the vertical lift and the helicopter manufacturing industry. The aerospace and aviation industry in Texas employs more than 130,000 professionals at 1300 organizations. 500 aerospace firms and nearly 50,000 aerospace professionals are dedicated to the design and manufacturing of aircraft, missiles or space vehicles, engines/propulsion technology and auxiliary equipment or parts.
Major aerospace manufacturers operating in Texas include:
- Bell Helicopter
- The Boeing Company
- Lockheed Martin
- The Triumph Group
Key VTOL programs with substantial design, manufacturing and systems integration activities based in Texas include:
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey
- Bell UH-1Y Venom/AH-1Z Viper
- Bell 525 Relentless
- Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
In addition, Airbus Helicopters performs assembly and support of its US-based civil helicopter fleet, and Turbomeca/Safran Helicopter Engines builds and services it engines in nearby Grand Prairie, Texas.
Who will attend Forum 73?
Forum 73 is the longest running and most established rotorcraft event in the industry. Unlike other trade shows, the AHS Forum provides access to an elite technical community responsible for directing the engineering and manufacturing processes of the global rotorcraft industry. Exhibitors will interface with top program decision-makers on the show floor during unopposed exhibit hall viewing hours as well as at exhibit hall luncheons, receptions and industry-wide sessions such as the US Army and US Navy / Marine Corps military program manager briefings. In addition, top ranking officers from the military source selection committees of the US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, US Coast Guard, Canadian Department of National Defense and international counterparts will seek out your company's products, capabilities and expertise for their training and operation needs.
Showcase your technology, products and services at Forum 73
The AHS Forum 73 Technology Display is the most extensive exposition addressing the needs of the VTOL, STOVL and related aerospace industry. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in aviation technology including.
- Design Capabilities
- Display Systems
- Engine / Propulsion
- Fuel and Utility Systems
- Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS)
- Mission Support
- Rotorcraft Research and Development
- Safety Systems
- Simulation and Training
- Unmanned VTOL Aircraft
- University Research Programs
What is included with exhibit space?
- Quality backdrop draping and divider rails
- Booth identification sign
- Company listing in the Forum 73 Final Program
- Complimentary guest passes for distribution to your customers
- 24-hour security in the Exhibit Hall
- One full registration package for each 10'x10' unit of display space purchased (limited to a maximum of five badges). Your full registration package provides access to technical sessions, Exhibit Hall lunches and receptions, the AHS Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Two exhibitor badges for each 10x10 unit of display space (limited to a maximum of ten badges). Your exhibitor badges provide access to the Exhibit Hall during scheduled hours and include exhibitor lunches and receptions.
How do I select exhibit space?
To select exhibit space, simply download the Forum 73 Exhibitor Application and exhibit hall floor plan and return a completed copy back to AHS by email or by fax at 703-739-9279. If you would prefer to speak with someone regarding available exhibit space, please contact AHS at 703-684-6777, x105.
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 11, 2017
9:00 AM - 12:00 noon
Please note: exhibit hours are subject to change.