The Vertical Flight Technical Society
73rd Annual Forum & Technology Display
May 9-11, 2017 ★ Fort Worth, Texas, USA
"The Future of Vertical Flight"
AHS International's 73rd Annual Forum & Technology Display is the world's leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. The three-days of technical sessions will include some 250 technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems, as well as invited presentations and discussions by leaders in industry and government.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting-edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
Check out our latest information for:
- Authors: In response to the Call for Papers, more than 265 abstracts have been selected and authors were notified in mid-November. Forum 73 final papers are to be submitted to the Mira submission site by March 16, 2017, authors mark your calendars! The following author infromation is now available for downloading here and on the Mira submission site:
- Attendees: Start planning your trip! Check out our Forum 73 hotel and travel information page. Please only book your hotel reservations through this site as it defrays the cost of the event and keeps your other costs down.
- Sponsors: A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are still available — please consider the benefits of being one of our official Forum 73 sponsors!
- Exhibitors: Download the Forum 73 Exhibitor Application and reserve your space! Prime exhibit space will not last long. If you have not yet submitted a request for Forum 73 exhibit application, please complete an exhibit application and email it back to AHSExhibits@vtol.org; contact David Renzi, Director of Meetings and Advertising, regarding available exhibit space. Please be sure to read our Forum 73 Exhibitor Information!
Why should I attend Forum 73?
- Technical papers! Learn from experts in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology.
- Hear from leaders in industry, academia and government to gain their perspectives on the future of vertical flight technology.
- Keynote presentation by Lt Gen Jon Davis, Deputy Commandant for Aviation, US Marine Corps
- CEO Panel with the leaders of major helicopter manufacturers and suppliers
- US Army and US Navy/Marine Corps aviation military program managers
- Other vertical flight science and technology leaders in government and industry.
- See the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations in our extensive technology display.
- Interact and share ideas with more than 1,000 of the world's leading vertical flight professionals.
- Recognition of AHS award winners and scholarship recipients at the Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Special Forum-related activities on Monday, May 8 and Friday, May 12, including short courses, tours and the MAV Student Challenge.
- And much, much more!
Don't miss Forum 73 — The Future of Vertical Flight!
Updated Jan. 4, 2017