72nd Annual Forum and Technology Display
West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
"Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Future Capabilities"
AHS International's 72nd Annual Forum & Technology Display is the world's leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. The three-day meeting will include more than 250 technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems, as well as invited presentations and discussions by leaders in industry and government.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting-edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
- Authors: Download the Forum 72 Full Call for Papers. Final papers are due April 1, 2016. Please follow the Forum 72 Author Guide for final paper submittal and Forum presentation instructions. Use either the Forum 72 Final Paper MS Word Template or the Forum 72 Final Paper LaTex Template to write your paper. Final papers should be submitted to the Mira site http://submissions.mirasmart.com/AHS2016 after January 4, 2016 and before April 1, 2016.
- Exhibitors: Review the Forum 72 Exhibitor page and reserve your space today!
- Sponsors: Sponsorship information is now available!
- Attendees: Plan your trip and register today! There are great things to do on Monday, May 16 too, including Short courses, Sikorsky tour and the MAV Student Challenge. Download the Forum 72 Preliminary Program at a Glance to see what we have in store.
- Over 250 technical papers! Learn from leaders in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology.
- Hear from leaders in industry, academia and government to gain their perspectives on the future of vertical flight technology. The Forum will include panels of the CEOs of major helicopter manufacturers and suppliers, US Army and US Navy/Marine Corps aviation program managers, and other vertical flight science and technology leaders.
- See the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations in our extensive technology display.
- Interact and share ideas with more than 1,200 of the world's leading vertical flight professionals.
- Recognition of AHS award winners and scholarship recipients at the Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Special pre-Forum activities on Monday, May 16, including tours, Short Course and the MAV Student Challenge.
- And much, much more!
- Forum 72 will be held at the Palm Beach County Convention Center, in West Palm Beach, Florida, which is well suited for our needs.
- Palm Beach County boasts a strong aerospace presence with more than 600 aviation and aerospace companies, including Sikorsky, Pratt & Whitney, Lockheed Martin and FlightSafety International, to name a few.
- This is our first new location to be added to the Forum rotation in more than a decade, and a very exciting venue.
- The AHS South Florida Chapter is one of our most energetic and enthusiastic chapters. They are already planning ways to make the 72nd Annual Forum a preeminent event!
- Plenty of excellent hotels! Plan to stay at one of the official Forum 72 hotels, as this helps to defray the cost of the event.
Don't miss Forum 72!
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Event in the World!
posted October 6, 2015