71st Annual Forum and Technology Display
Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
"Transforming Vertical Flight Technology"
AHS International's 71st Annual Forum and Technology Display is the world's leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. The three-day meeting will include more than 250 technical papers -- and some 300 presentations total -- on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
- Forum 71 Schedule Overview is now available!
- The Forum 71 Preliminary Technical Paper Schedule is now available. NOTE: This schedule is based on abstract selection. The final paper schedule will not be available until after the final paper submittal deadline.
- Check out the Registration Information page
- Forum 71 will be held at the Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Plan your travel and book your stay at one of the official Forum 71 hotels!
- Receive a discount on airfare
- Over 250 technical papers! Learn from leaders in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology.
- Hear from leaders in industry, academia and government to gain their perspectives on the future of vertical flight technology. The Forum will include panels of the CEOs of major helicopter manufacturers and suppliers, US Army and US Navy/Marine Corps aviation program managers, and other vertical flight science and technology leaders.
- See the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research & development organizations in our extensive technology display.
- Interact and share ideas with more than 1200 of the world's leading vertical flight professionals.
- Recognition of AHS award winners and scholarship recipients at the Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Special pre-Forum activities on Monday, May 5, including tours, Short Courses and the MAV Student Challenge.
- And much, much more!
Authors: Papers must be submitted electronically to the Mira web site by March 16, 2015.
- Review the Forum 71 Exhibitors page and then let us know where you would like to be on our exhibit floor
- Check out the available sponsorship opportunities
Don't miss Forum 71!
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Event in the World!