71st Annual Forum and Technology Display
Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
"Transforming Vertical Flight Technology"
AHS International's 71st Annual Forum and Technology Display is the world's leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. The three-day meeting will include more than 230 technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
- Download the Forum 71 Preliminary Program and Registration Kit for a detailed schedule of sessions and other important information
- Download the Forum 71 Preliminary Technical Paper Schedule to see what papers are planned when. NOTE: This schedule is based on abstract selection. The final paper schedule will not be available until after the final paper submittal deadline.
- The overall Forum 71 Schedule Overview shows the schedule of sessions and other events
- Check out the Registration Information page for rates and details
- Forum 71 will be held at the Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Plan your travel and book your stay at one of the official Forum 71 hotels!
- Receive a discount on airfare
- Over 230 technical papers! Learn from leaders in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology.
- Hear from leaders in industry, academia and government to gain their perspectives on the future of vertical flight technology. The Forum will include panels of the CEOs of major helicopter manufacturers and suppliers, US Army and US Navy/Marine Corps aviation program managers, and other vertical flight science and technology leaders.
- See the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research & development organizations in our extensive technology display.
- Interact and share ideas with more than 1200 of the world's leading vertical flight professionals.
- Recognition of AHS award winners and scholarship recipients at the Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and the Grand Awards Banquet.
- Special pre-Forum activities on Monday, May 5, including tours, Short Courses and the MAV Student Challenge.
- And much, much more!
Authors: (The deadline has passed. The below is provided for posterity.)
Please submit to http://submissions.mirasmart.com/AHS2015/. Download the Forum 71 Author Guide. This will guide you through all of the steps that you need to submit your final paper and includes registration, hotel and visa letter information (if applicable). Please remember that companies and/or government agencies may require 4-8 weeks for public release approval. If you have these restrictions, be sure to apply for approval early! Please use one of the paper templates below to compose your final paper:
- Review the Forum 71 Exhibitors page and then let us know where you would like to be on our exhibit floor
- Read this letter from the AHS Board of Directors on why you should be at Forum 71
- Check out the available sponsorship opportunities
Don't miss Forum 71!
The Biggest and Best Vertical Flight Technology Event in the World!