We often receive questions from you, our valued members, on how to access your benefits, search for colleagues, print receipts and more. Our website and other processes may not always be clear, so we've put together some responses to the questions we most often receive. We'll also be adding some tips and tricks for getting the most out of your membership and our website.
If you'd like more information or have any questions, please contact Randy Johnson, AHS Information Resources Director, at 703-684-6777 ext. 104 or by email. Thank you for your membership - we appreciate your support!
Directly at the AHS Online Store1. While browsing a paper, you should see a link to "Join or log in to receive the member price of $--!" This link is located just above the "Add to Cart" button.
2. Clicking the link will invoke a login window. Please enter your AHS member credentials. Note that your AHS member credentials may be different than those of your store account (if you have one).
3. Once your active membership login has been processed, the screen will refresh and the member price will now be available to you. You can then add the item to your cart and continue shopping at the AHS Online Store, or complete the checkout process.
4. In case you log in to your account with the AHS Online Store before activating the member price, a member login link is also available on the "My Account" page. Remember, your store credentials might not be the same as your AHS member credentials.
5. Note that if you add an item to your cart before activating the member price, you will need to remove the regularly-priced item from your cart, and add it again once member pricing has been activated.
Via My AHS1. Log onto My AHS with your AHS membership credentials.
2. Once logged in, towards the lower right you will see a link for the AHS Online Store. Click this link - this will take you to the AHS Online Store and allow you to receive member discounts like the Paper of the Month and free online Vertiflites.
3. Select the Paper of the Month, Vertiflites or any additional items you wish and add them to your cart.
4. Once you have added everything to your cart, click the red button for "Start Checkout."
5. At this point, you will need to either create an account or log into your store account. Please note that your store login is different than your AHS member login.
6. Once you have logged in to your store account, click through the order process until you reach the "Complete Order" button.
7. You will now arrive at the order confirmation page. Select the link on the lower portion of that page to download your items.
8. Note that you can log back in at a later date and re-download any previously ordered papers under "My Account."