Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/my-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online Library to flip through all issues since 2011.
Or, you can go to the AHS Online Store and download pdfs of any of our issues back to 1953. That's right -- we have all 61 years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online -- nearly 800 issues! Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever! All issues are available for download -- free for AHS Members!
Non-members can purchase pdf issues for $30 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, you should join today!
- Commentary: Investing in Tomorrow’s Civil Rotorcraft
- Industry Briefs
- Kilo is King: Sikorsky Unveils the CH-53K King Stallion
- (Engine) Life Preservers
- The New Enstrom
- Forum 70: Sell, Buy and Innovate Globally
- AHS International 70th Annual Awards
- Ray Prouty’s Column: Wing Versus Rotor, Part 3
- Leadership Profile: Jon S. Tatro, Carter Aviation
- AHS Update
Download and read the latest issue today!
About the cover:
Enstrom Helicopter Corp. hovered a F28F piston and a 480B turbine above their TH180 trainer mock-up in this exclusive photo for AHS International. See story page 20. (Enstrom photo)