Since 1998, AHS International has published the technical papers at our Annual Forum and Specialists' Meetings on CDROM.
The Annual Forum Proceedings are published annually to coincide with the Society's Annual Forum. A complete set of technical papers (Proceedings) is available on CD. Individual papers are also available.
Forum Special Sessions CDs are also available for purchase. These CDs include sessions such as the opening General Session, CEO Panels, U.S. Army Aviation Program Manager Briefings, the USN/USMC Program Manager Briefings, and the Alexander Nikolsky Honorary Lecture.
Specialists' Meeting Proceedings CDs are published in conjunction with the meeting. Specialists' Meeting Proceedings may be purchased as a complete set on CD or as individual papers.
Select a link below to see all available items.
- *Annual Forum Proceedings and Special Sessions*
- Aeroelasticity (Atlanta, GA)
- Aeromechanics and Design (San Francisco, CA)
- Airworthiness, CBM and HUMS (Huntsville, AL)
- Handling Qualities and Flight Controls
- Next Generation Technologies (Arlington, TX)
- Powered Lift (Philadelphia, PA and Arlington, VA)
- Regional Meetings
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (Patuxent River, MD)
- Safety (Montreal, QC)
- Structures (Williamsburg, VA)
- Systems Engineering (CT and NY)
- Tiltrotors (Arlington, TX)
- Unmanned Rotorcraft (Greater Phoenix, AZ)