- SKU # : j_apr_2009
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
April 2009Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 54 - Number 2
- Coupled Thrust and Vorticity Dynamics during Vortex Ring State - Omer Savas; Green, R.B.; Caradonna, F.X.
- Performance Analysis of the Slowed-Rotor Compound Helicopter Configuration - Matthew W. Floros; Johnson, W.
- Experiments and Analysis on Postbuckling Behavior of Stringer-Stiffened Laminated Composite Helicopter Tailplane - Chiara Bisagni; Giavotto, V.
- Leveraging Information to Support Military Flight Operations Quality Assurance - Miguel A. Morales; Haas, D.J.; Fuller, B.L.; Chavez, T.
- Time-Accurate Ship Airwake and Unsteady Aerodynamic Loads Modeling for Maritime Helicopter Simulation - Steven D. Hodge; Zan, S.; Roper, D.M.; Padfield, G.D.; Owen, I.
- Procedures for Measuring the Turbulence Characteristics of Rotor Blade Tip Vortices - Manikandan Ramasamy; Johnson, B.; Huismann, T.; Leishman, J. G.
- Technical Note: Improved Computational Strategies for Rotor Blades Presenting High Gradients in Sectional Properties - Olivier A. Bauchau; Epple, A.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership