- SKU # : j_apr_2011
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
April 2011Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 56 - Number 2
- The Nature of Vortex Ring State - Albert Brand; Mark Dreier; Ron Kisor; Tom Wood
- Effect of Blade Number on Induced Power in Hover - Mahendra J. Bhagwat
- Three-Dimensional Finite Element Formulation and Scalable Domain Decomposition for High-Fidelity Rotor Dynamic Analysis - Anubhav Datta; Wayne Johnson
- A Framework for Robust Rotorcraft Flight Control Design - Ronald A. Hess
- Experimental Optimization of MAV-Scale Cycloidal Rotor Performance - Moble Benedict; Tejaswi Jarugumilli; Inderjit Chopra
- A Review of Rotor Wake Physics and Modeling - Narayanan M. Komerath; Marilyn J. Smith; Chee Tung
- Local Terrain Mapping for Obstacle Avoidance Using Monocular Vision - Marlow, Sean Quinn; Langelaan, Jack W.
- System Identification of a Rotary-Wing Micro Air Vehicle - Conroy, Joseph K.; Humbert, J. Sean; Pines, Darryll J.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership