- SKU # : j_jan_2010
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
January 2010Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 55 - Number 1
- Rotorcraft Aeromechanics: Getting through the Dip - J. Gordon Leishman
- Assessment of Predictive Capability of Aeromechanics Methods - William G. Bousman; T. Norman
- Impact of Aerodynamics and Structures Technoogy on Heavy Lift Tiltrotors - C. W. Acree Jr.
- A Rational Approach to Comparing the Performance of Coaxial and Conventional Rotors - Hyo Won Kim; R.E. Brown
- A Comparison of Coaxial and Conventional Rotor Performance - Hyo Won Kim; R.E. Brown
- Semiactive Coulomb Friction Lead-Lag Dampers - Olivier A. Bachau; Y.V. Weddingen; S. Agarwal
- In-Flight Array Measurements of Tail Rotor Harmonic Noise - D. Caleb Sargent; F.H. Schmitz; B.W. Sim
- A Viscous Vortex Particle Model for Rotor Wake and Interference Analysis - Jinggen Zhao; C.
- He System Analysis and Optimization of the CIRSTEL Tail Boom - R. Heise; T.W. von Backstrom
- Closed-Loop Test of a Rotor with Individually Controlled Trailing-Edge Flaps for Vibration Reduction - Beatrice Roget; I. Chopra
- Selection of Rotor Solidity for Heavy Lift Tiltrotor Design - Hyeonsoo Yeo; J.D. Sinsay; C.W. Acree Jr.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership