- SKU # : j_jan_2007
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
January 2007Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 52 - Number 1
- The 26th Alexander A. Nikolsky Lecture: No Accidents – That's the Objective - Harris, Franklin D.
- Quasi-Static Flight Path Control of Helicopter Blade Vortex Interaction Noise in a Steady Wind - Gopalan, Gaurav; Schmitz, F.H.
- Design of a New Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Cyclocopter - Yun, Chul Yong
- Development of Nonlinear Beam Elements for Rotorcraft Comprehensive Analyses - Hodges, Dewey H.; Saberi, H.; Ormiston, R.A.
- Efficient High-Fidelity Simulation of Multibody Systems with Composite Dimensionally Reducible Components - Yu, Wenbin
- Actuator Disk for Helicopter Rotors in an Unstructured Flow Solver - Schweikhard, R.
- Technical Note: Gyroscopic Feathering Moments and the "Bell Stabilizer Bar" on Helicopter Rotors - Simons, Ian A.; Modha, A.N.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :