- SKU # : j_jan_2009
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
January 2009Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 54 - Number 1
- A Note from the Editor-in-Chief - Kenneth S. Brentner
- How Dynamics Inflow Survives in the Competitive World of Rotorcraft Aerodynamics - David A. Peters
- Hover Tests of Micro Aerial Vehicle--Scale Shrouded Rotors, Part I: Performance Characteristics - Jason L. Peira; Chopra, I.
- Hover Tests of Micro Aerial Vehicle--Scale Shrouded Rotors, Part II: Flow Field Measurements - Jason L. Peira; Chopra, I.
- Wake Dynamics and Rotor--Fuselage Aerodynamic Interaction - Adam R. Kenyon; Brown, R. E.
- Digital Particle Image Velocimetry Measurements of Tip Vortex Characteristics Using an Improved Aperiodicity Correction - Manikandan Ramasamy; Johnson, B; Huismann, T.; Leishman, J. G.
- Aerodynamic Performance Considerations in the Design of a Coaxial Proprotor - J. Gordon Leishman
- Viscous Flow Simulation of Rotor Blades with Tip Slots in Hover - Ju Yeol You; Kwon, O.J.; Han, Y.O.
- Helicopter Vibration Reduction throughout the Entire Flight Envelope Using Surrogate-Based Optimization - Bryan Glaz; Friedmann, P; Liu, L.
- Toward a Real-Time Measurement-Based System for Estimation of Helicopter Engine Degradation Due to Compressor Erosion - Jonathan S. Litt; Simon, D. L.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership