- SKU # : j_jul_2006
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
July 2006Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 51 - Number 3
- Simulation Investigation of a Comprehensive Collective-Axis Tactile Cueing System - Sahasrabudhe, Vincent; Horn, J.A.; Sahani, N.;Faynberg, A.; Spaulding, R.
- Rotor Wake Aerodynamics in Large Amplitude Maneuvering Flight - Anathan, Shreyas; Leishman, J.G.
- A Numerical Study on Active Control for Tiltrotor Whirl Flutter Stability Augmentation - Mueller, Joerg P.; Gourinat, Y.; Ferrer, R.; Krysinski, T.; Kerdreux, B.
- Strategies For Tiltrotor Airframe Downloand Reduction Using Active Flow Control - Hassan, Ahmed A.
- A Redesigned Tail Rotor for Improvement of CH-53E High-Altitude Performance - Pritchard, James A.; Kunz, D.L.
- Technical Note: Modification of Mass-Flow Parameter to Allow Smooth Transition Between Helicopter and Windmill States - Peters, David A.; He, C.
- Technical Note: A Phenomenological Modification for Glauert's Classical Induced Velocity Equation - Rand, Omri
- Book Review: Aircraft and Rotorcraft System Identification Engineering Methods with Flight-Test Examples by Mark B. Tischler and Robert K. Remple - Hamel, Peter G.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :