- SKU # : j_jul_2007
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
July 2007Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 52 - Number 3
- Development of a CFD-Based Hover Performance Prediction Tool for Engineering Analysis - Bhagwat, Mahendra J.; Moulton, M.A.; Caradonna, F.X.
- Numerical Analysis of Active Flap for Noise Reduction Using Moving Overlapped Grid Method - Aoyama, Takashi; Yang, C.; Saito, S.
- A Study on Aerodynamic and Acoustic Characteristics of Advanced Tip-Shape Rotors - Zhao, Qi-Jun; Xu, G.-H.
- A Reynolds Number-Based Blade Tip Vortex Model - Ramasamy, Manikandan; Leishman, J.G.
- Modeling the Mean Flow through a Rotor in Axial Flight Including Vortex Ring Conditions - Perry, F. John; Chan, W.Y.F.; Simons, I.A.; Brown, R.E.; Ahlin, G.A.; Khelifa, B.M.; Newman, S.J.
- Stability and Control Analysis of the Slowed-Rotor Compound Helicopter Configuration - Floros, Matthew W.; Johnson, W.
- Hover Performance of a Micro Air Vehicle: Rotors at Low Reynolds Number - Hein, Benjamin R.; Chopra, I.
- Hover Performance of a Cycloidal Rotor for a Micro Air Vehicle - Sirohi, Jayant; Parsons, E.; Chopra, I.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :