- SKU # : j_jul_2011
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
July 2011Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 56 - Number 3
- Milestones in Rotorcraft Aeromechanics Alexander A. Nikolsky Honorary Lecture - Johnson, Wayne
- Interpretation of Floquet Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors for Periodic Systems - Peters, David A.; Lieb, Sydnie M.; Ahaus, Loren A.
- Aerodynamic Shape Optimization of Hovering Rotors Using a Discrete Adjoint of the Reynolds-Averaged Navier-Stokes Equations - Dumont, A.; Le Pape, A.; Peter, J.; Huberson, S.
- Unsteady Aerodynamics of an Airfoil/Flap Combination on a Helicopter Rotor Using Computational Fluid Dynamics and Approximate Methods - Liu, Li; Padthe, Ashwani K.; Friedmann, Peretz P.; Quon, Eliot; Smith, Marilyn J.
- Investigation of Hybrid Grid-Based Computational Fluid Dynamics Methods for Rotorcraft Flow Analysis - Whitehouse, Glen R.
- Reducing Trailing Edge Flap Deflection Requirements in Primary Control with a Movable Horizontal Tail - Bluman, James E.; Gandhi, Farhan S.; Fatigue Life Reliability Based on Measured Usage, Flight Loads, and Fatigue Strength Variations - Moon; Menon, Dinesh; Barndt, Gene
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership