- SKU # : j_oct_2008
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
October 2008Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 53 - Number 4
- 27th Alexander A. Nikolsky Lecture: A Prospective: The Importance of Propulsion Technology to the Development of Helicopter Systems with a Vision for the Future - Rosen, Kenneth M.
- Rotor Performance Enhancement and Vibration Reduction in Presence of Dynamic Stall Using Actively Controlled Flaps - Liu, Li; Friedmann, P.P.; Kim, I.; Bernstein, D.S.
- Prediction of the UH-60A Main Rotor Structural Loads Using Computational Fluid Dynamics/Comprehensive Analysis Coupling - Datta, Anubhav; Chopra, I.
- An Optimum Coaxial Rotor System for Axial Flight - Leishman, J. Gordon; Ananthan, S.
- New Far-Field Boundary and Initial Conditions for Computation of Rotors in Vertical Flight Using Vortex Tube Model - Choi, Wooyoung; Lee, S.; Jung, J.; Lee, S.
- The Effect of Blade Deformation on Rotorcraft Acoustics - Hennes, Christopher C.; Brentner, K.S.
- Understanding the Aerodynamic Efficiency of a Hovering Micro-Rotor - Ramasamy, Manikandan; Johnson, B.; Leishman, J.G.
- Helicopter Crashworthiness: A Chronological Review of Research Related to Water Impact from 1982 to 2006 - Hughes, Kevin; Campbell, J.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership