- SKU # : j_oct_2011
- Your Price : $20.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $5.00!
October 2011Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 56 - Number 4
- Prediction of Helicopter Rotor Loads Using Time-Spectral Computational Fluid Dynamics and an Exact Fluid-Structure Interface - Choi, Seongim; Datta, Anubhav; Alonso, Juan J.
- Computational Investigation of Microscale Shrouded Rotor Aerodynamics in Hover - Lakshminarayan, Vinod K.; Baeder, James D.
- Rotor Aeroelastic Stability Analysis Using Coupled Computational Fluid Dynamics/Computational Structural Dynamics - Yeo, Hyeonsoo; Potsdam, Mark; Ormiston, Robert A.
- Aeromechanics and Control of a Shrouded Rotor Micro Air Vehicle in Hover and in Edgewise Flow - Hrishikeshavan, Vikram; Chopra, Inderjit
- Prediction and Fundamental Understanding of Stall Loads in UH-60A Pull-Up Maneuver - Abhishek, A.; Ananthan, Shreyas; Baeder, James; Chopra, Inderjit
- Investigation of Rotor Performance and Loads of a UH-60A Individual Blade Control System - Yeo, Hyeonsoo; Romander, Ethan A.; Norman, Thomas R.
- Improved Two-Dimensional Dynamic Stall Prediction with Structured and Hybrid Numerical Methods - Richter, K.; Le Pape, A.; Knopp, T.; Costes, M.; Gleize, V.; Gardner, A.D.
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership