- SKU # : j_oct_2012
- Your Price : $30.00
Join or log in to receive the member price of $20.00!
October 2012Authors / Details: Journal of the American Helicopter Society, Volume 57 - Number 4
- Time-Domain Approach for Acoustic Scattering of Rotorcraft Noise - Lee, Seongkyu; Brentner, Kenneth S.; Morris, Philip J.
- Three-Dimensional Sound Directivity around a Helicopter Turboshaft Engine - Gounet, Helene; Lewy, Serge
- Aerodynamic Optimization Study of a Coaxial Rotor in Hovering Flight - Syal, Monica; Leishman, J. Gordon
- A Tribute to Professor Reńe H. Miller: A Pioneer in Aeromechanics and Rotary Wing Flight Transportation - Friedmann, Peretz P.; Johnson, Wayne; Scully, Michael P.
- A Visual Study of Vortex Instabilities in the Wake of a Rotor in Hover - Ohanian, Christopher V.; McCauley, Gregory J.; Savaş, Ömer
- Prediction of Brownout Inception Beneath a Full-Scale Helicopter Downwash - Jasion, Gregory; Shrimpton, John
- Numerical Comparison of Dynamic Stall for Two-Dimensional Airfoils and an Airfoil Model in the DNW-TWG - Klein, A.; Lutz, Th.; Krämer, E.; Richter, K.; Gardner, A.D.; Altmikus, A.R.M.
- Improved Shroud Design for Rotary Wing MAV Applications Based on Computational Analysis - Lakshminarayan, Vinod K.; Baeder, James D.
- Innovative Technique of Using the Radar Altimeter for Prediction of Terrain Collision Threats - Labun, Ján; Soták, Miloš; Kurdel, Pavol
Recently Viewed Items
- Member Price :
- Your Price :
Check AHS Membership