The AHS Educational Member Program was established in 1977 to provide educational institutions with the opportunity to participate in the advancement of vertical flight technology.
- Up to two full individual memberships (a value of up to $80 each)
- Subscriptions to
- Vertiflite magazine (print, plus online access to all issues)
- The AHS Journal (print) — regularly $80 per member
- Annual Forum Proceedings CD-ROM — a $320 value
- Free registration at the AHS Annual Forum for student volunteers — a savings of $400 per student
- Opportunities to participate on AHS Technical Committees with the leading engineers, scientists and developers in industry, academia and governments
- Local chapter meetings offered throughout the world
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Assistance seeking employment in the vertical flight industry through the AHS Career Center
- Opportunity to participate in the AHS International Student Design Competition
- Participation in AHS’s diverse Awards Program
- A listing of your institution on the AHS website
- Discounts of $800 or more on exhibit space at the AHS Annual Forum and Technology Display
Save $600 — get all our research resources for only $1,500!
- AHS Online Store: University-wide access to over 10,000 PDFs of technical paper proceedings from 70+ years of Annual Forums and other technical conferences. Regularly $1,100 for a single site ($200 for each additional site). Includes campus-wide access to all Vertiflite issues, all Forum papers and all Specialists' Technical Meetings!
- The Journal of the American Helicopter Society: The world’s only scientific journal dedicated to vertical flight technology, it includes over 2,000 peer-reviewed articles on the best technical research from the past 60+ years. Regularly $650 for a single site ($100 for each additional site).
This special package would normally total $2,100/year, but available only to AHS Educational Members for an annual subscription $1,500. Also available through EBSCO and other subscription agencies.
For more information or to sign up, contact Betty Chen, AHS Academic Coordinator, by email or +1-703-684-6777 x102.