Vertiflite now has a new, more modern look. We hope you like it! Please send comments to the Vertiflite editor and let us know what you think. We will continue to bring you the latest news and information on the advancement of vertical flight, but now with a more dynamic layout.
The March/April 2017 issue of Vertiflite is now available! Members can log in and read the current and back-issues of Vertiflite for free. Go to www.vtol.org/My-AHS and log in, then click on Vertiflite Online to flip through all issues since 2011. Or, you can go to the AHS Online Store — the world’s most extensive Vertical Flight Library — and download the pdf for this or any of our issues back to 1953! We have 62+ years of the world's leading vertical flight technology magazine available online — nearly 800 issues.
Browse by year or search our comprehensive index of every Vertiflite article ever. All issues are available for free download for AHS Members, no matter when you joined. Non-members can purchase pdf issues for $50 each (less for older issues). If you aren't a member, join today!
- Commentary: Electric VTOL Wheel of Fortune
- University Research Report: New VLRCOE Teams
- JMR Advances Towards Flight Under Cover of Darkness
- Air Mobility Bonanza Beckons Electric VTOL Developers
- Make Vertical Lift Great Again
- Winds of Change at Turkish Army’s Güvercinlik Air Base
- Spanish Army Aviation Sets a Course for the Future
- Firefighting with Spanish Cougars
- Bell 505 JetRanger X Delivers
- Rigid Rotor Rewind: Lockheed Helicopters Come Full Circle
- AHS Conference Report: 7th VTOL UAS Meeting
- Leadership Profile: John E. Schibler
- VFF Letters: Chengjian He and Dan Newman
Download and read the NEW Vertiflite today!
About our Cover
The e-volo Volocopter VC200 has been flying since 2013. The first manned flight, shown here, was on March 30, 2016. (e-volo photo)